Are you tired of hearing or making any of the youth sports complaints below?
- My child did not get his/her uniform number.
- The players on my child’s team are not good enough.
- There is not enough skill work being done in practice.
- The team does not run enough plays and lacks organization.
- One of the players on the team hogs the ball.
- There are too many players on the team.
- Either the competition is too good or not good enough.
- The other team ran the score up on us.
- The other team has older kids on it.
- Not enough playing time for my son/daughter.
- My child not getting enough touches of the ball in games.
- I do not want my son/daughter to lose interest in the sport because the team is weak.
- I am concerned about my child’s development because the skill level of his/her team.
- The coaches son/daughter is being favored.
- The referee was terrible and favored the other team.
- My child’s coach stinks and does not know what he/she is doing.
Want to eliminate these complaints from your child’s youth sports experience?
Coach Ryan Tremblay, a hall of fame college basketball player and a youth coach for the past 20+ years is sharing his incredible approach to sports. This approach has been passed down from generations and will change your perspective on youth sports!
His 25 point approach will assure you:
Help your child enjoy sports to the fullest.
Teach life lessons to your child.
Learn a great approach to youth sports.
Read real life player, coach and parent best practices.
IN THIS EASY 1 HOUR READ
Buy in your favorite online book store